M.Voc stands for Master of Vocation, a postgraduate course primarily a vocation training program introduced by UGC as a 2 - year program to develop the quality of vocation education in India. The course aims to impart the skilled crafts which enhance the education methods by providing practical courses. M.Voc is ideal for aspirants who are artistic and willing to pursue a professional career in hospitality industry. M.Voc course includes subjects like language skills, corporate communication skills, and other skill-building subjects. The job scope of M.Voc is potentially high, and it is incrementing due to the high demand for skilled personnel who can actively be a part of a professional environment with creative skills.
1. To provide a judicious mix of skills relating to a profession and appropriate content of General Education.
2. To ensure that the students have adequate knowledge and skills so that they are work-ready at each exit point of the program.
3. To provide flexibility to the students using pre-defined entry and multiple exit points.
4. To provide vertical mobility to students coming out of 10+2+3 with vocational subjects.
5. The certification levels will lead to P.G Diploma M. Voc. Degree Hotel Management.
Considering the work-integrated approach adopted by the industry will be open to employing the students attached with them for training as full-time employees. We can assist in placements after completion of the course.
The Vocational course is a three-year program that consists of a combination of Practical, Theory courses. The three-year program will be divided into 6 semesters; 2 semesters per year.
After Finishing 1st year, P.G Diploma will be awarded, 2nd year Degree will be awarded.